Womens Champions League 2024/25

At least our route into the group stage is all but sealed!

Great little lift going into the weekend too. Feels good to have played a game before the weekend where the stakes were high and come out of it so well. We needed that after a preseason which was short and quite experimental. Arsenal currently losing at Hacken too in quite a draining game for them.

Great little lift going into the weekend too. Feels good to have played a game before the weekend where the stakes were high and come out of it so well. We needed that after a preseason which was short and quite experimental. Arsenal currently losing at Hacken too in quite a draining game for them.
For sure. I was a little on edge after preseason that we’d scored so little but the fact we just hammered a side better than the ones we played in preseason is good news. Thrilled for Viv and she’s such an intelligent player even when not scoring goals. Tonight’s lineup should be the starting 11 going forward (minus Bunny) although I would like Kelly to break her way back into the team. Looking forward to the weekend.

For sure. I was a little on edge after preseason that we’d scored so little but the fact we just hammered a side better than the ones we played in preseason is good news. Thrilled for Viv and she’s such an intelligent player even when not scoring goals. Tonight’s lineup should be the starting 11 going forward (minus Bunny) although I would like Kelly to break her way back into the team. Looking forward to the weekend.
I was really pleased we threw Fujino straight in and I think she's the better player but I would go with Kelly on Sunday. She was be hungry and she loves a spicy game like Arsenal. Plus she knows how to win McCabe up.

I was really pleased we threw Fujino straight in and I think she's the better player but I would go with Kelly on Sunday. She was be hungry and she loves a spicy game like Arsenal. Plus she knows how to win McCabe up.
Yeah I’m sure Kelly stands up to McCabe more than Fujino in her first game. I was a bit worried when Yama decided to be prime Ronaldinho with attackers coming at her but she did well. Jess and Viv look like the linkup play will be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.