Womens Champions League 2024/25

Shame she's going to be fighting with Jill & Viv for that spot for most of the season. Hope she can still get the minutes to be able to continue performing at this level.
I think Taylor will have to get creative and find a way to play both Park and Roord in the starting 11. Park played more like an 8 yesterday with Miedema the 10. They're too good not to both play. I think they can both play a couple of positions though so it's workable. I'm still not 100% sure where Viv fits into his team as she's not ahead of those 2 at 10. I guess with the men's team we have forward players who can all play a few positions meaning everyone can be shuffled around and step in where/when needed. Maybe that's the plan for the women too although it remains to be seen whether or not Taylor is capable of shuffling the pack week by week (I'm not convinced he is)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that. Watched it at a gathering of women's football fans in London with our game on right next to the Arsenal game. It was me and 40 Arsenal fans but at least one of us had a good time ha.
Where was this, and was it a public event? I'd have liked to be there if I'd known.

Jill and Viv are both coming off the back of ACLs and are having minutes managed. I think Jess gets plenty of game time, she's earned it.
Also got to add in the 2 Laura's fighting for that position as well. It's going to be a major juggling act for Taylor to manage this year. Especially when you also consider the options for the other forward players with Shaw, Hemp, Fowler, Fujino, Kelly all contenders for the front 3. Although I think 2 of those spots are nailed down for the big games as Shaw & Hemp both start if fit.

It's just at the back we seem a little light. I think that Aleixandri seems to be the main backup option for a couple of places (both full-backs & DM) going off pre-season with Shimizu & O'Hanlon currently on the injured list.

Where was this, and was it a public event? I'd have liked to be there if I'd known.

This one was at The Volley near Old St but it moves around East London according to venue availabily. Always free and open to all!

People will be watching Chelsea v Villa on Friday night at the Volley and there's a viewing + afterparty for Arsenal v City on Sunday in Haggerston (a lot of people in London will actually be attending that game but people will go there afterwards)
https://www.instagram.com/ballerfc_ldn?igsh=ZnYyenBheTlpamRz.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.