Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea, arsenal, and united in the draw.
Wonder if the FA want a London final as it would be easier to sell tickets or do they want a Manchester v London final. As there are three London clubs easier they might think they don't have to fiddle the draw. The assumption I have made is that the final is in London.
This though sums up the FA's attitude to women's football:
The semi-finals are scheduled for 29-30 January, with a date for the draw to be confirmed.
This year's final will be held at an as yet unspecified neutral venue on Saturday, 29 February, subject to broadcast schedules.
No date for the draw, no venue for the final yet, what a joke.

Last edited:
And city
Do you work for the BBC or sky
I thought it was fairly obvious we were in it, this post being on this thread, it was to discuss the options available.

Wonder if the FA want a London final as it would be easier to sell tickets or do they want a Manchester v London final. As there are three London clubs easier they might think they don't have to fiddle the draw. The assumption I have made is that the final is in London.
Its not always in London (Sheffield last year iirc), they haven't announced the venue yet, so maybe waiting to see who is in the final.

I thought it was fairly obvious we were in it, this post being on this thread, it was to discuss the options available.

Its not always in London (Sheffield last year iirc), they haven't announced the venue yet, so maybe waiting to see who is in the final.

This though sums up the FA's attitude to women's football:
The semi-finals are scheduled for 29-30 January, with a date for the draw to be confirmed.
This year's final will be held at an as yet unspecified neutral venue on Saturday, 29 February, subject to broadcast schedules.
No date for the draw, no venue for the final yet, what a joke.

Didn’t they do the draw and arranged the match giving us just 48 hours notice of an away fixture a few years back. As you say it’s a complete joke. No date for the draw and no venues. We usually find when we play a London team the FA select Wycombe as the neutral venue FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.