Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work for me either. People who aren't interested in it or don't reckon much to it are accused of being sexist or dinosaurs.
It just isn't very good and I don't care to watch it. Certainly wouldn't go to a match and pay to get in.
It gets a disproportionate amount of hype. Just my opinion and I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with me (and Ancoats, above)

It doesn't work for me either. People who aren't interested in it or don't reckon much to it are accused of being sexist or dinosaurs.
It just isn't very good and I don't care to watch it. Certainly wouldn't go to a match and pay to get in.
It gets a disproportionate amount of hype. Just my opinion and I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with me (and Ancoats, above)
100% - every time I say I’ve tried to watch it and find it as entertaining as watching fishing, I’m ridiculed for being sexist. Why? Because I find women’s football awful? I’ve absolutely no issues in women playing football, tremendous, do it and go for it. All the power to you. But I can’t see myself changing my opinion that women’s football is on par with men’s fishing.

Looking forward to the match. I’d expect vast part of level 1 to be filled, and that should create a nice atmospheric bowl. Figure I heard a while back was somewhere approaching 25K sold

Haha, I'm sorry but any of the FA Women's Super League teams would smash any Sunday League team, they are fitter and more technical ... Plus they don't have a cig at half time and puke up the kebab they had the night before ;)
theres some very good sunday league teams about and any of the county cup winners would take would take a womens team to the cleaners

My wife and I are going, first time since they switched from summer to winter.

Haven't got a clue what to expect as City have lost a lot of the players I used to watch and have no idea what standard the Scumessess are are.

spot on

being called sexist or dinosaurs is because they know we are right ?? but they will never say so, sport is sport and males vs females does not happen in many sports. football is a physical and males are faster and stronger than females, its mother nature and no amount of training or fitness or skill will a female play football to the levels of a male

Bought tickets for the game yesterday as I got a cheapish flight, Actually looking forward to it to be honest, Watched the women's world cup alot in the summer there was some decent football been played too.

Any news on tickets sold in the rag end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.