Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure anyone is saying it is comparable to mens football. It never will be, but it is good. And we've got a chance to beat LFC and United and it costs like £3 to watch

sorry even if it was free it still would not bring me to go and watch them, the game does not feel real and is slow and you never get the feeling something magic could happen at anytime and keeps in you your seat

sorry even if it was free it still would not bring me to go and watch them, the game does not feel real and is slow and you never get the feeling something magic could happen at anytime and keeps in you your seat
I clearly see you don't like women's football , but what I don't get why you feel the need too post on a thread about the women's game to tell everybody ? There's loads of sports i find as boring as fuck , but what I do is not watch them. It seems like because the women's game is getting a bit of media coverage it's pissing you off , Well if you don't like it just ignore it !

I clearly see you don't like women's football , but what I don't get why you feel the need too post on a thread about the women's game to tell everybody ? There's loads of sports i find as boring as fuck , but what I do is not watch them. It seems like because the women's game is getting a bit of media coverage it's pissing you off , Well if you don't like it just ignore it !

i do ??? ( just ignore it )

its a thread on the the women game 2019/20 season, plus its a massage board and its just my views on the game that's all, am not asking for feed back or likes but it looks like am not the only one who feel the same about the women's game and they have replied to my post, just like you have replied and a respect your views matey and in a way its good and a level playing field, because i don't feel everything i say it right ?? and at the end of the day its good that you can put yours and my view across and be open without getting to worked up and going over the top

and like you say a can clearly turn over and watch something else, but i can also watch it and sit and judge it on a fans site

i do ??? ( just ignore it )

its a thread on the the women game 2019/20 season, plus its a massage board and its just my views on the game that's all, am not asking for feed back or likes but it looks like am not the only one who feel the same about the women's game and they have replied to my post, just like you have replied and a respect your views matey and in a way its good and a level playing field, because i don't feel everything i say it right ?? and at the end of the day its good that you can put yours and my view across and be open without getting to worked up and going over the top

and like you say a can clearly turn over and watch something else, but i can also watch it and sit and judge it on a fans site
Yes a couple on here agree with you , but by the look of it at 25'000 will have a interest in it tomorrow , but each to their own. Also you're not tell me you won't be happy if we hammer them tomorrow, expect you will have a quick peek at the score ?

Yes a couple on here agree with you , but by the look of it at 25'000 will have a interest in it tomorrow , but each to their own. Also you're not tell me you won't be happy if we hammer them tomorrow, expect you will have a quick peek at the score ?

i probably will keep a eye on the score ?? but truly it does nothing for me and will not lose any sleep like the excitement of a proper men's derby ??? am happy for the club and if 25.000 are going to turn out then its great, but 70% or more of the fans will be kids getting in free ?? and do they really under stand its a total different game to the men's

i probably will keep a eye on the score ?? but truly it does nothing for me and will not lose any sleep like the excitement of a proper men's derby ??? am happy for the club and if 25.000 are going to turn out then its great, but 70% or more of the fans will be kids getting in free ?? and do they really under stand its a total different game to the men's

That’s fair enough mate but let’s face it this Forum is great for debate but irrelevant when it comes to tickets and how many Blues are going to pitch up for a game.

Football football mate same rules same pitches . A bit like watching a none league game , you wouldn't expect the same level skill as a premier league game, tomorrow is just another game between two teams

its painfull to watch womans football
Its only painful, if you expect the same level as a mens PL side, if you don't expect the same level, but still admire good football, then you might find it interesting. Its not as quick as PL mens football, nor are the players as strong, but they do have similar skills, and its great to see that our women try to play the same way as our men do, and are better at it than most other women's teams are, and probably better at playing out from the back than the united mens team currently are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.