Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry even if it was free it still would not bring me to go and watch them, the game does not feel real and is slow and you never get the feeling something magic could happen at anytime and keeps in you your seat
It's bobbins. We all know it. Wouldn't watch it if you paid me. A lot.

Its only painful, if you expect the same level as a mens PL side, if you don't expect the same level, but still admire good football, then you might find it interesting. Its not as quick as PL mens football, nor are the players as strong, but they do have similar skills, and its great to see that our women try to play the same way as our men do, and are better at it than most other women's teams are, and probably better at playing out from the back than the united mens team currently are.
Similar skills? Maradona, Pele, Messi, Ronaldo, Sergio...Steph Houghton.

Just searched the thread with “stream” and “watch”...

Definitely not the results I was looking for.

Will this be streamed/broadcast anywhere?

Last edited:
They have one genuine rag fan who used to play for us. But also have another who supports us from a big blue family.

Thanks for the info eyalluvitt. I reckon Abi would have got her salary increased as well.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to a good day. Most of the first 2 tiers have sold out (not sure about SSL2) and City still opening extra blocks because of the tremendous demand for tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.