Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Matilde Fidalgo is happy Cushing is going ?
Wonder what she is thinking watching Cushing play forwards in your precision before you ?
Also Lee Geum-min wonder if she will get a chance now too ?

Wondered the same. Although to be fair Janine has been superb. Decent defensively and quite special attacking. Georgia has done ok and put in great efforts but clearly struggling defensively for me and not yet that good attacking. So yes I wonder what Fidalgo has been thinking and I think she only has a 1 year contract.

Lee's situation is weird for me as she lookes to have great potential but Nick doesnt play her. Really surprised. Doubt she will get involved in the next 2 games either but hopefully we will see her much more before the end of the season.

I wonder if Matilde Fidalgo is happy Cushing is going ?
Wonder what she is thinking watching Cushing play forwards in your precision before you ?
Also Lee Geum-min wonder if she will get a chance now too ?

Yeah, I'm disappointed these two haven't featured more.

Lee Geum-min, especially as I think she's super talented and more inventive than Hemp on the left.

Yeah, I'm disappointed these two haven't featured more.

Lee Geum-min, especially as I think she's super talented and more inventive than Hemp on the left.
To be fair I think Hemp as been great down the left , but don't understand why Lee Geum-min doesn't get a chance, no disrespect to Cushing but it seems like he doesn't like foreign players to much, surely Pauline Bremer should be first name on the team sheet if fit , top scorer at the moment. Laura Coombs is getting game time after a long lay off with injuries , but not really seen her do anything special when she comes on. Also don't know why he signed Matilde Fidalgo as a right back then play forwards there , at least Janine Beakie is a wide player , Georgia Stanway more a central attacking player !

Maybe, but that James girl has a hammer for a left foot!

Wouldn't mind if she defected here!

She'd become world class working with us!
Also put in a bid for their manager (Casey Stoney) too , that would put the cat among the pigeons lol

Fair to a point. We certainly didn't play that well but Ellen White did what she is best at and took her 2 goals superbly , especially the 2nd. Part of the problem was that Utd pressed high and we still persisted in playing round the back even though it's a real weakness of the team imo. Not one of the back 4 is comfortable in tight situations when pressed and the rest of the team aren't great at moving into good positions receive the ball.

Kiera can usually cope in front of the back 4 as she has a decent touch and good composure but the rest are disasters waiting to happen. And happen they did but fortunately Utd weren't good enough to benefit.

Couldn't tell on TV but it felt like the ball crossed the line which would have made it 2.2 and I would have feared the worst but I am sure looking at the papers in the morning ( which I won't be) and the result will show as city beating Utd away in the FA Cup. Happy days

The ball didn’t cross the line. I had an excellent view and there was no pace on it so could clearly see that it was about 3/4 of the ball that was beyond the line.

Managed to catch the last 10 minutes on the BBC red button today. Had to laugh at the obvious bias of the commentator and side-kick, they were absolutely gutted their team didn’t get the equaliser. Maybe it was MUTV’e feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.