Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with insisting on playing from the back, even if it is clearly not working for the women’s team. But we must continue to be holistic at all costs.

Apart from her heroics in the World Cup, she doesn’t impress me. She is another example of players overrated by media.

And players are not the only ones to blame. Gareth Taylor is a limited coach. This is a much bigger task than his abilities. If for some reason we can’t hire a high quality coach, I would rather have Cushing back. He did much better with less quality players.
How is Nick Cushing doing in America?

8-0 is a great scoreline, but am I the only one who thought we didn't play that well (though better than the men managed) ?
It should have been 10. Lavelle missed an open goal and White got in the way of a Kelly tap in.

Overall a decent performance and excellent finishing from Kelly and Mewis. We’ve carried Wier in a recent games that’s probably just a temporary blip, as she has often been our best player in the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Huge game. Winner takes all. Think we are a better team than Chelsea to be honest, but we will have to keep Kerr quiet. Is Houghton back for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.