Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things we've learned today:
1. If Taylor can get his starting 11 right we have the players to win games.
2. There must be a place in the team for Hayley Raso - who was the game changer again.
3. The BBC are possibly the worst channel to watch sport on, employing pundits that no nothing about the game.
4. Man Utd ladies and gents are a few years from competing for honours.
5. Bluemoon has good posters who mostly have a good sense of humour.

Happy weekend blues.

2. There must be a place in the team for Hayley Raso - who was the game changer again.
3. The BBC are possibly the worst channel to watch sport on, employing pundits that no nothing about the game.

Happy weekend blues.
No.5 is spot on and long may it continue.

Happy weekend blues.
6. The rag manager is a whining, talentless, graceless, fucking scrote. Perfect for the rags.

Yep but it makes it more frustrating that we have a decent squad with some very good players but he seldom picks the right starting 11. Raso made an instant impact and you could see Utd going into panic mode. I do like Jess Park but Raso and Hemp should be first choice wide players. I also think we need to find a starting spot for Blakstad who is a quality player.
I think that once the injuries cleared up GT seems never to be clear what his most decisive, cutting edge starting eleven should be. I was pretty happy with the starting eleven but we always seem to have someone sitting on the bench who can turn the game. But put them on at the start and yer still thinking we might have someone on the bench who can turn the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.