Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former Everton keeper hates us with a passion and considering City were 3-0 up at half time, the first thing said was "Everton will be disappointed"
My amp came back from repair and I also got new speakers so I'm breaking my music back in so to speak. Played quite a varied set during the game and used the match thread for commentary. Much better than the screeching commentator. Can't really comment on ex keeper's take but she was quite complimentary before kick off. She's a Burnley girl who played for Everton and normally makes no secret of her allegiances before any broadcast. Never heard her go partisan previously so that surprises me a bit. When they get the female equivalent of Ratboy and Spitty sitting alongside Tylerisacun* ladies footer will have truly evolved.

Does anybody know where can I find the attendances for this game and other WSL matches from the weekend?

I've looked on BBC and WSL (FA Site) but can't see them listed anywhere.

Does anybody know where can I find the attendances for this game and other WSL matches from the weekend?

I've looked on BBC and WSL (FA Site) but can't see them listed anywhere.
Sunday Times sports section showed crowd at Neverton as just under 6k, can’t remember exact figure

Just checked and exact figure was 5,998. No report on other games that I could see. Would assume the ragettes had a far bigger crowd as they are the biggest and bestest club in the whole wide world
Yeah you think maybe 250k give or take a couple of hundred ;)

Yep, very encouraged by yesterday's performance and result. Let's hope Chelsea drop some points today. Arsenal will be a threat this season, but Chelsea need to lose points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.