Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful standard of play, error prone, particularly at the back. As some have said we look ponderous and I would also say seemingly lacking fitness, but as full time professionals surely not. They look completely bereft of confidence and sadly, compared to the team of a few years ago, ability. The standard of the other teams has improved for sure but on the basis of what I watched tonight and the game v Spurs we are going to have to undertake a long, painful and expensive rebuild. The injuries aren't helping, when do they ever, but, sadly people like Bronze and our skipper looked past their best before they were struck down. To close, the manager, he's not been dealt a great hand but some of the performances suggest that he might have lost the dressing room. Right how do I avoid the Ryder Cup, oh dear.

i said the other week something is not right within the ladies city team ?
for the past 2 or 3 seasons in and around ancoats and the cutters square most of the team hang around there eating and drinking and very happy laughing joking talking and you can have a word and talk to them

but this season not seen anybody around there and only i have seen and talked to Ellie Roebuck and it was before the injury and then i wished her all the best for the new season and the smile was not really there ? maybe i over looked the whole thing but after the start and city going out of the champions league and losing some games in the league it feels like there is a unsettled team and players

for the past 2 or 3 seasons in and around ancoats and the cutters square most of the team hang around there eating and drinking and very happy laughing joking talking and you can have a word and talk to them

but this season not seen anybody around there and only i have seen and talked to Ellie Roebuck and it was before the injury and then i wished her all the best for the new season and the smile was not really there ? maybe i over looked the whole thing but after the start and city going out of the champions league and losing some games in the league it feels like there is a unsettled team and players
Probably pissed off having such a clueless clown as a manager......I'm sure we've all had one, can't be arsed to 'work' for them?

Still can’t digest the fact that one of our best attacking players is playing right back!!! I know there’s a lot of injuries but come on we are lacking attacking impetus whilst looking REALLY frail at the rear. Get Stanway further forward you clown. Would love to borrow a decent manager like Emma Hayes for a month as we are desperately needing a leader/guidance at the moment

Woeful performance. Taylor needs to get the boot. We seem to have signed a lot of mediocre players too. Need to rebuild for next season now. Move on the old guard and give our younger players the time to shine. Thought Jess P looked bright when she came on.
Agree with the boot theory 100%. The best managers get the best out of most players. Our manager is getting the best out of one player- Hemp (she would shine on any squad)

The women`s team have a load of injuries in fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.