Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Fowler looks good when she gets to play more centrally. Chloe checked out months ago. I wonder if she has a big move lined up. Good luck to her.

Yep seemed an odd decision to play Fowler out wide and Kelly central in the first half on Sunday. I know fowler has played n the right lately (because it was the only spot available really in place of Kelly), but if he was choosing them both it didn't make sense to me to leave Fowler out wide and essentially play them both out of position. Doubt he'll make that same mistake again given how much things improved when he switched it up.

Yep seemed an odd decision to play Fowler out wide and Kelly central in the first half on Sunday. I know fowler has played n the right lately (because it was the only spot available really in place of Kelly), but if he was choosing them both it didn't make sense to me to leave Fowler out wide and essentially play them both out of position. Doubt he'll make that same mistake again given how much things improved when he switched it up.

Amazing what we learn when we are forced to switch things up. Park has been a revelation since Roord got injured and is undroppable now. I suspect we need to find a role for Fowler going forward and Blinkilde Brown will want to be starting next season….. plus Roord will be back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.