Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

born2bblu

I thought it is about time to start this thread. Mods, please feel free to delete if a similar thread already exists.

Still waiting for an update on Risa Shimizu! Hoping no news is good news as they usually make an announcement if it's an ACL.

City ladies will play Champions League football this season, good test for them to face some strong teams..

City ladies will play Champions League football this season, good test for them to face some strong teams..

Only if we get through the knockout round in order to reach the group stage! There's a few very good teams we could potentially come up against (Wolfsburg, PSG, Real Madrid etc). United and Arsenal both found themselves knocked out before the group stage even got started last season (and it's happened to us before).

I think we're a much better team than we were last time we were in this situation but we definitely can't take it for granted

Only if we get through the knockout round in order to reach the group stage! There's a few very good teams we could potentially come up against (Wolfsburg, PSG, Real Madrid etc). United and Arsenal both found themselves knocked out before the group stage even got started last season (and it's happened to us before).

I think we're a much better team than we were last time we were in this situation but we definitely can't take it for granted
And now we have Viv and Bunny!

Those knockout rounds can be a bit of a travesty. Last time we got ko'd by Real Madrid by 1 goal (scored by our ex player) whilst Arsenal and others played a bunch of shitkickers. There's often a bunch of shite teams in the group stages too who we would batter on any day.
The draw will be all important, it should be seeded but isn't. Let's hope it's us that draws Polska Ladies stamp collectors XI this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.