Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

Do the women’s teams fixtures change a lot like the men’s team how likely if West Ham at home on 6 of Oct to change or is there a good chance it’ll stay at that time and date

Anyone knows why there are more missing players besides Shimizu from the travelling squad, like Roord, Coombs, MacIver, Annets, O'Hanlon?

Roord and MacIver are still recovering from ACL injuries so there's no chance they'd be playing. Not sure about the others, presuming they might be carrying less serious injuries which rules them out of playing.
Just seen this on why Cooms & O'Hanlon didn't travel. "Slight" niggles apparently...

Makes me wonder if we're looking for a temporary alternative if the injury is as bad as we fear it to be and just don't want to advertise that we're desperate to push the price up.

Possibly, although i imagine it's hard to keep that kind of thing a secret from other clubs/agents and if we did go back into the market then that would be as good as announcing her injury is long term.

TBH wouldn't have thought we'd go back into the market even if it is a long term injury. Casparij was great last season and we used Aleixandri as back up in that position when was suspended for giving United fans the middle finger ha.

They've just said in the pre-amble before the friendly v Leicester on City Live that Shimizu has a very serious injury and then mentioned ACL. I think they may have accidentally let the cat out of the bag. Gutting if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.