Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

Club has now confirmed that Risa Shimizu's injury was indeed an ACL. Massive shame for her having just made the move. Injury happened two months ago so maybe we'll see her for the last couple of months of the season all being well. We do at least have Casaprij who had a good season at RB last year.

Lost again to Villa in last pre season game. Form isn’t good in pre season. Excellent squad and Taylor needs to get something out of them.

Lost again to Villa in last pre season game. Form isn’t good in pre season. Excellent squad and Taylor needs to get something out of them.
My main concern is that Taylor does not appear to know his best team yet. Not bothered about results in pre-season but it would be nice if by the last game he was set on his first choice lineup. Which goalkeeper will be first choice, you cannot buy a top international and try to balance playing time just to give her a game. Same with the forwards - given what I've seen late last season and the US tour Chloe Kelly should not be a starter when you have Mary, Lauren, Bunny & Viv to fit in. Not to mention Aoba who is one of the most exciting talents in world football.

Some will say a good problem to have but get it wrong and he will have unhappy players and a slow start which as we know could hinder chances of winning a trophy. I hope he knows what he's doing as I think he has a great squad - but do we have a great manager? Maybe he will surprise us and pick a settled team right away and get off to a flyer - it will be exciting one way or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.