Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

Yeah she said “I know I’m ending my contract at the end of the season” as said above, very easy mistake to make when English isn’t your first language. Essentially she’s said she knows her contact is up at the end of the season. I have no doubt we’ll offer her another and fingers crossed we keep hold of her.

I might be misremembering but I think she's already been offered another one and hasn't signed. Barca want her, she'll be on a free and she's Catalonian. I would be surprised if didn't end up there. If it happens then I guess we'll make signing a genuinely world class replacement a priority so I'm sure we'll survive.

I might be misremembering but I think she's already been offered another one and hasn't signed. Barca want her, she'll be on a free and she's Catalonian. I would be surprised if didn't end up there. If it happens then I guess we'll make signing a genuinely world class replacement a priority so I'm sure we'll survive.
Was pretty much my understanding. Guess we'll need to see if Layzell and/or Prior can step up to fill the void and wouldn't be surprised to see at least one or maybe even both start tonight. Will still need to look out for a backup to Hasegawa though at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.