Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

I would like to break past the half way line, we must be the only team whereby and invisible force field operates at that point. Hemp had a great chance to break got up to the half way line, stopped then came the inevitable pass back.

Currently watching, and true what couple of posters said.....ponderous and too many touches is an understatement.
The standard has actually dropped quite dramatically since last season judging by this so far....Miedema is not a midfielder by any stretch just looks awkward, Layzell looks out of her depth, Park has offered nothing, Fujino trying hard but looks poor, Hemp & Shaw look desperate to get involved more...but the faffing about and lack of quality is not getting the ball to them. I wouldn't pay to watch it.
Not putting a marker down in midfield. The hullabaloo at the end of last season that this was gonna be an improvement isn’t bearing much fruit. Paris and Brighton’s passing and movement have been much slicker. The same take of taking a day ‘n a half to get down the pitch. Good time to score and I was thinking another Brighton smash ‘n grab on 85!

I would like to break past the half way line, we must be the only team whereby and invisible force field operates at that point. Hemp had a great chance to break got up to the half way line, stopped then came the inevitable pass back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.