Women's World Cup

Can't actually remember being that emotional about a loss since losing to the Germans in '70 and '90. Weird.

Ah well... Enjoyed the tournament.
The girls can hold their heads high as they did great getting so far.
We had some great chances against Japan, just luck really - they didn't go in.

Better luck next time :)

Initiate Lesbian breeding program in England.

Heartbreaking loss by the England ladies tonight. That said, what if anything do you think this will this do for Women's football there in England?

Heartbreaking loss by the England ladies tonight. That said, what if anything do you think this will this do for Women's football there in England?

The rags no doubt will jump on the bandwagon and form a women's team.

I went to sleep at halftime too. Checked the final score at about 4 in the morning and I have to say I'm gutted for the girls. Sounds very unlucky but they really should hold their heads up high. They have achieved much more than any of our men's teams. The nation is very proud of them and because of their efforts they have raised huge publicity for the women's game.

I went to sleep at halftime too. Checked the final score at about 4 in the morning and I have to say I'm gutted for the girls. Sounds very unlucky but they really should hold their heads up high. They have achieved much more than any of our men's teams. The nation is very proud of them and because of their efforts they have raised huge publicity for the women's game.

just checked my betting slip and got Miyama for 1st goal. Chinese for tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.