won a golden seat comp, wouldnt you wear your colours ?

toy city fans ..them 2 will not be at city more than 5 time this year

timesprout said:
The 2 on the OS vid who won a competition dont seem to have a city shirt between them. Now even if i hadnt been to a match, if i won i'd surley of got my hands on one, if skint id of borrowed one. bit suss i think, thoughts anyone ?

I really can't understand or believe that this is the 1st/only thing you've got to say about them...?

A lot of people don't wear a City shirt or colours to games... So what? Maybe it's superstition? But whatever it is, it's none of your concern really is it?

But I'm sure you're a bigger, better, more loyal supporter (or is it fan?) than them, or me, or anyone else in Manchester or even the world... Well done!

timesprout said:
Must be just me then wearing my colours with pride, wondered why i was getting strange looks.
take no notice of the we don't wear colors brigade "SOUND LIKE RAGS"men in black ect wear them with pride :)

I'm confused now - is it the shirt wearing, dressed head to foot in official merchandise fan that's to be pilloried as a JCL happy clappy, not the sort we'd want in CoMS so keep your stadium expansion, or is it the bloke who just turns up in regular clothes who is to be pointed at and derided as a gloryhunting no-mark?

Interstate 5 said:
I'm confused now - is it the shirt wearing, dressed head to foot in official merchandise fan that's to be pilloried as a JCL happy clappy, not the sort we'd want in CoMS so keep your stadium expansion, or is it the bloke who just turns up in regular clothes who is to be pointed at and derided as a gloryhunting no-mark?
wear whatever you want take no notice of the fashion police on here

daveduke67 said:
Celebritykiller said:
People still wear football shirts after the age of 16?

Footballers wear football shirts, we just watch football.

Do you cycling fans do to the Tour De France donned in tight fitting lycra. Not many (well not the sane ones)

What about the people who watch swimming? Do they go in speedos?

Have you not noticed at the Olympic games when the fencing is on?

The real supporters all go dressed in white pyjamas and a tennis racket over their face to prove how much they love the fencers.

daveduke67 said:
Celebritykiller said:
People still wear football shirts after the age of 16?

Footballers wear football shirts, we just watch football.

Do you cycling fans do to the Tour De France donned in tight fitting lycra. Not many (well not the sane ones)

What about the people who watch swimming? Do they go in speedos?

Is that speedos with a silent s?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.