won a golden seat comp, wouldnt you wear your colours ?

Dannyctid said:
I don't wear my shirt to the match. Who cares whether people do or not, it's up to them.
I do think the quality has declined in the material over recent seasons. All mine seem to have shrunk in the wash and are a tighter fit than they used to be. I may speak to club abouth this fault.

Fuck off !! Shrunk in the wash my arse !
When we sing "who ate all the pies" we fucking know who it is !!
Fat twat !! lol

oakiecokie said:
Dannyctid said:
I don't wear my shirt to the match. Who cares whether people do or not, it's up to them.
I do think the quality has declined in the material over recent seasons. All mine seem to have shrunk in the wash and are a tighter fit than they used to be. I may speak to club abouth this fault.

Fuck off !! Shrunk in the wash my arse !
When we sing "who ate all the pies" we fucking know who it is !!
Fat twat !! lol

I blame that Marco Pierre White, trampy looking bastard.

I only wear my city shirt at the games, im far too fashionable to wear one in the street dont you know.

Don't wear City gear outside the house.
Not worth the mither with Rags offering their tedious, ill-informed drivel about history, not gelling, RM out before easter (OBE) and sometimes just abuse if they've had enough Carling and weed to get their courage up.

Deepest Blue said:
Don't wear City gear outside the house.
Not worth the mither with Rags offering their tedious, ill-informed drivel about history, not gelling, RM out before easter (OBE) and sometimes just abuse if they've had enough Carling and weed to get their courage up.

Just say

"Tick Tock you Red fuck"

pisses them off no end

timesprout said:
Lancashire Blue said:
I think for me it would be smart casual, and my Mercer jacket.

off the OS
The Citizens' Suite
Named in honour of our fans, The Citizens’ Suite is a friendly and welcoming place for City supporters who deserve a special match day treat. With a traditional football atmosphere, half-way line seating and live celebrity interviews, The Citizens’ Suite is a perfect choice for all the family.
Dress code: Smart casual, no sportswear or trainers. No away colours.

Does anyone expect rejection from wearing city merchandise ?
if you have, complain to the club
So would you not class a football shirt as sportswear?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.