Wonder how many were at the 5-1 v Charlton 1985

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgeg9yhknE&feature=related[/youtube]

Me and Toffee Balls were in the Kippax that day.

Brilliant atmosphere

i remember looking back up at the kippax after we had won, and thinking "its still jam packed and theres thousands just got on the pitch to celebrate", it was one of those unforgettable days when we didnt just win, but won comfortably, and the 5th goal was celebrated as loud as the first. Glad they had their 17 year old third choice keeper in though, Cherry i think. David Phillips had a blinder, what a left foot he had.

We was in the Slice (corner between kippax and north stand) one of the best atmoshere ever.

Bluemanc1968 said:
yep at that one aswell, I expect alot on here were as there was a cracking crowd must of been 40k +

Great times!!! was at the Luton one which was utter dog shit, never mind that was what being a blue was and is to this day!!!!!

Officially it was 47K but we all know Swales and his accounting tricks :)

The Kippax was rammed and my brother was in the North Stand and he said you couldnt move. I'll go for 60K

Great day to be a blue. Oh and Charlton played a kid in net that day. God bless them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.