Won't somebody please think of the children?

My 9 year old has his first season ticket this season, he loves every minute of the games, the atmosphere, the songs. He has been to a couple of games when he was younger (first game was against FC Twente in UEFA Cup and that game (especially a scorching goal from Robinho) had him hooked on City for life. I look at his face sometimes at matches, and the joy on it when he sees Silva,Aguero,Nasri,Balotelli and the rest scoring some sublime goals. These are players that are turning our club into one of the best in the world. He wasn't born on that glorious day in 1999 when Paul Dickov brought us back from the brink of oblivion, but I have shown him that game on you tube and explained to him the significance of that result. The one thing we can say or certain about our kids supporting City now is that they I'll probably never have o suffer like we did when we were that age, and I just love knowing tharc

I might be worried about nothing both of them predicted city to lose last night and the oldest thought Mario would get sent off. Maybe my pessimism is rubbing off.

SteWadda said:
I might be worried about nothing both of them predicted city to lose last night and the oldest thought Mario would get sent off. Maybe my pessimism is rubbing off.

Excellent, nice to see you have brought them up correctly. Move along Social Services, nothing to see here.

'you can change anything you want. You can change your house, you can change your job, you can change your wife. But you cant change your football team.'

Dont know how many times my dad said this to me as i was growing up... its up to you

mansour's tow ropes said:
'you can change anything you want. You can change your house, you can change your job, you can change your wife. But you cant change your football team.'

Dont know how many times my dad said this to me as i was growing up... its up to you

It wasn't really the changing foorball team I was worried about he is only 6 after all. It was growing up to act like arrogant rags.

not sure who are the lucky ones,I am 50 and only just experiencing some success after 35 years so know all about City letting you down while those across the border with their plastic fans have milked it large giving me loads of abuse,or those who are only just starting out,the kids who have never seen us in the lower leagues.Watching City has certainly been character building and you can now appreciate the good times.
Ideally those in their late 20's are best placed as they are still young enough but seen us in our bad days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.