Words and phrases you don't hear any more.

AS IN....

No pal, her toes are defo still wiggling!

She paints her toes in nail varnish and a few years ago she painted her toenails in a two-tone silvery-dark green colour whilst on holiday. As she was lay on the sun lounger waiting for the nail varnish to dry I noticed her toes were shimmering in the sunlight. Reminded me of David Attenborough narrating on Dung Beatles rolling about on the sand dunes of the Sahara desert. Quite an amusing site, well it amused me anyway.

She'd go fuckin' ape if she was reading this so I better stop now but she does have a good SOH, and banter is a two way thing between us. 7 years together now so we must be doing something right : )

No pal, her toes are defo still wiggling!

She paints her toes in nail varnish and a few years ago she painted her toenails in a two-tone silvery-dark green colour whilst on holiday. As she was lay on the sun lounger waiting for the nail varnish to dry I noticed her toes were shimmering in the sunlight. Reminded me of David Attenborough narrating on Dung Beatles rolling about on the sand dunes of the Sahara desert. Quite an amusing site, well it amused me anyway.

She'd go fuckin' ape if she was reading this so I better stop now but she does have a good SOH, and banter is a two way thing between us. 7 years together now so we must be doing something right : )

I know they aren't her toenails more the toes of someone with frostbite !!

I can remember when the terraces (as opposed to the stands) were always referred to as the "popular side". Never heard that for years. There was also the "paddock", a standing area below the main stand seats.
"Midfield general" was also used for someone like Merlin (only not as good)
Anybody else go back that far? Dave Ewing? Oakie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.