Words that have gone out of fashion

Not sure if anybody else remembers this but at school if something bad happened to somebody you would say 'Shell on you' or 'shell'.

foxy said:
Not sure if anybody else remembers this but at school if something bad happened to somebody you would say 'Shell on you' or 'shell'.

Ha ha !! I now remember this.

What the fuck did it mean though?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Bloodseed!
There's a Spurs fan who streams football using a name very similar to that.

Just seen in another thread. Head banger. Eg:: Paulo di Canio is a head banger.

-- Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm --

RP2 said:
foxy said:

See the recent schooldays thread. Shell was like pisstaking. Boy A says your dad is a gyppo. Boy B says to you. Spark boy A out, he's shelling your dad, our kid.<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
RP2 said:
foxy said:

See the recent schooldays thread. Shell was like pisstaking. Boy A says your dad is a gyppo. Boy B says to you. Spark boy A out, he's shelling your dad, our kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.