Words to describe City

John Oliver

Joe Royle once referred to Cityitis, the ability to shoot ourselves in the foot. Another word often used was unpredictable and that lasted into the Mancini reign, who could not be unpredictable with Balotelli in the side.

Now in year 2 of the Pep regime journalists and commentators have maxed out with superlatives to describe our play, way OTT in my view, and unpredictability was kicked out the door with the long unbeaten run.

But now we have a blip and words like flakey are creeping in. I think Pep will sort this out in the summer and hopefully there will be a little more steel to go with the silver.

In terms of vocabulary, hope we are still showered with praise next year but there is another word I would like to see now and then. TenaCITY.

Any thoughts ?

Champions

All teams struggle to get over the line from time to time, been happening for years. Just a matter of time, this year.

When you say words I would just like the players to say less.

Blabbing their mouths off before big matches saying how they are so together and focused and intend to get the job done.

Then going out on to the pitch and melting like snowmen.

Say less before a game and perform as you can to 100% during the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.