Words to describe City

Sharkteam.

Unless it has totally lost it’s meaning due to 35 min at Liverpool, 20 min. vs the scum, and another 35 min. vs Liverpool after the game was over when they scored 1-1. If so, I’d say ...
Unsupported.

We're Man City... We're typical batsh!t crazy frustrating vulnerable cups for cock-ups misunderstood marvelous indescribable misleading draining supersonic terminal mesmerising comically wonderful and w@nk VAR-loving maddening exhilarating ikkle City with their Cityitis... and we fight 'til the end!

I don't think this can be classed as typical City. However it is typical end of Prem football season.
Our biggest adversary is expectation. We expected to be champions by now and the fact that it hasn't happened as we thought it would has cast a bit of gloom over the season. But if you look at how Utd and Liverpool fucked it up in 2012 and 2014 respectively, it shows that what we are going through is hardly unusual nor is it exclusive to City.
Still 'typical'

Cups for cock-ups

I don't think this can be classed as typical City. However it is typical end of Prem football season.
Our biggest adversary is expectation. We expected to be champions by now and the fact that it hasn't happened as we thought it would has cast a bit of gloom over the season. But if you look at how Utd and Liverpool fucked it up in 2012 and 2014 respectively, it shows that what we are going through is hardly unusual nor is it exclusive to City.

I agree, and think this present team is much more Untypical City with a high level of consistency and performance with the odd blip. Hopefully this will be reinforced with additions to the squad in the Summer.

I didn’t see the Spurs game, but on point stood out from the radio commentary when Otto came on. It seemed to be be a statement that we were going to hold on to what we had got. Untypical Pep, but it worked, time and place for everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.