Words

TangerineSteve17 said:
I love words. Especially used out of context flannel. Or used wrongly crestfallen. We really should be free to make them up on the spot olympticality.
Banderpoopist kerfuffery of the lowest udders, sir.
You should either be nightied at dawn or shot by the queen's rook to West Bromwich Aldermanwaring. I can't decide which flannel you are more warty of.

mad4city said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
I love words. Especially used out of context flannel. Or used wrongly crestfallen. We really should be free to make them up on the spot olympticality.
You should either be nightied at dawn or shot by the queen's rook to West Bromwich Aldermanwaring. I can't decide which flannel you are more warty of.
Has Professor Stanley Unwin made a comeback??

crazyg said:
mad4city said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Has Professor Stanley Unwin made a comeback??

thought it was sweynforkbeard.

Why does the word Hyphenated not have a hyphen, but un-hyphenated does?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.