Work mates

4 City
3 rags
1 Port Vale
1 Celtic

thats just in our immediate dept,the building itself I couldnt say.

3 City (1 Season Ticket holder, me)
1 United (Armchair fan, just repeats what the TV pundits say)
1 Liverpool (Did a United style bandwagon jump in the 80's and had to stick with them, but never been)
1 Chelsea (supported them all his life as his dad did)

rag - seems to know all the facts, i/e 33 years etc. 19 league wins etc. champions league wins etc. but has never actualy been to old trafford.
arsenal - again talks all the talk about them being the best "footballing" team in england, fabregas being the best midfielder in the world, wenger being the best manager in the world. Yet again has never been to the emirates ( or highbury )
Liverpool - Never been to watch them, goes to watch crewe more than liverpool!
(another) rag - never been to old trafford, used to support newcastle and had a spell of following stoke. Only ever talks about them winning the "clean" sweep. seems to of forgotton they lost to zenit in the super cup!

There are

3 City

2 Lpool (only go champions lge and when plyg top 4 but at least they try, by the way they're from cumbria.

16 Rags (most of them have to be told the score of their match on a monday morning as they don't even know they've played)

All three City fans are season ticket holders who go to every game and most away

Out of the 16 Rags not one of them goes to the matches, the only one who has been to Old Trafford in the last five years is an Irish lad who only went cos they were playing Celtic.

Enough said.

Since I'm in school, my list is larger:

Rags: 7 (None have season tickets, two have never been to OT)

Bolton: 6

City: 1 (me)

Blackburn: 1

Rochdale: 1

Fulham: 1

Arsenal: 1

My school's in Bolton, hence the large number of Bolton fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.