Work mates

in my place there are

1 Rag - Never been
1 Dipper - Never been
1 Gooner - Never been
1 Celtic - Been loads
1 Newcastle - Been once
Me City - Been loads (although not as much as I'd like)

7 City(4 season tickets inc me)
1 Rag(season tickets holder, however has football banning order for kicking Portsmouth fan in head lol)
2 yonners(they dont need season tickets they can stretch out)

1 City (me) ST holder
1 Bolton ST holder
2 liverpool who don't go to games (1s a scouser though)
1 plastic rag, who never goes to games, despite living at Salford Quays FFS! How can you be in view of your stadium when there's games on and never even go!?

The Fat el Hombre said:
1 City (me) ST holder
1 Bolton ST holder
1 plastic rag, who never goes to games, despite living at Salford Quays FFS! How can you be in view of your stadium when there's games on and never even go!?

Did you not hear they cant get tickets for love nor money(MY FUCKIN BIG FAT HAIRY ARSE) lol

3 City S/T holders.. all mancs.. I got the job because the MD knew me :-)
3 rags.. one who goes occasionally... very occasionally (twice last season)
1 Leeds

Barry Conlons wig said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
1 City (me) ST holder
1 Bolton ST holder

Did you not hear they cant get tickets for love nor money(MY FUCKIN BIG FAT HAIRY ARSE) lol

'Money' is his excuse mate. Cracks me up when they've got a chumps league game and he's ringing 'his boys' to get em all round to watch the game on tv together

frothy said:
super-blue said:
1x City (Me)
2x Dont do football

Oh and my bosses son, who is now a city fan after i got him a city kit for this second birthday a few months back.
nice bit of arse licking there

Well his dad dont do football and some of his family are rags, but his mum said whoever got him a shirt 1st would have the infulence. Plus my boss said he would prefer city as he thinks united fans are arrogant twats lol

I'm at college part time at warrington collegiate and literally every1 is either rag and they are the rags who never go to matches.
Loads of liverpool fans, 1 or 2 everton 1 idiot arsenal fan, then me and about 20 or 30 or so blues. We all know each other so all is good.

I also work in bury 2 days a week, loads of united fans where i work, i think 1 is diehard all the rest obviously not. All the hierarchy at our place are city fans so united get a dressing down daily! Is quality!

ctid

Off the top of my head my mates (uni and home) who are into football support:

Burnley
Doncaster
Liverpool x2
Rags x3
Villa
Spurs x2
Southend
Darlington
Bradford/Liverpool
Port Vale
Middlesbrough
Leeds

Most of them know their stuff though only the Doncaster fan is a ST holder. When they are at home from uni the Darlo and Bradford fan go to games. The Southend fan is a football fanatic trying to do the 92 so he's at a match every week even if he can't get to Southend. The Spurs fans go quite a lot too. Not sure how often the Boro fan goes but I think the Vale fan used to be a ST holder. Rags, Liverpool, Burnley and Villa fans never go as far as I am aware.

Pretty good mix of mates really when it comes to football talk. Most of them know their stuff even if they aren't regulars. Shame I'm the only blue but most of my mates have been forced to like City cos I never stop talking about us. My mates with only a passing interest in football are being converted to our cause and to a man they hate the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.