World Champions badge. PL change of heart?

Hopefully someone prints blue t shirts with a huge gold badge on it with MCFC above it.
Anything to boil more piss

Apparently the Dippers are fuming that we are allowed to wear the World Champions badge with pride and they did not , well for a start the Dippers were not the best club in the world when they won it , they were not even the best club in England , we were.
We deserve the title of best team in the world , we won the the Premier league , Champs league and World Club Cup all in the same season , there is absolutely no doubt that we are the best.
The Dippers can fume all they want , we won the lot , and we didnt murder anyone in the process.

So researching this, I've read that the Club World Cup is now a meaningless token of Abu Dhabi conquest and we're injecting Rodri with something potentially illegal for the Everton game.

I'm getting that Club World Champions badge on every single item of clothing I own.
I'm getting my car resprayed in Club Cup winners 2023 gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.