World Champions badge. PL change of heart?

Talking of Badges, is it available in the club shop to purchase and be applied to an existing shirt?

"If you already own a 23/24 shirt and would like to add the badge only, you can visit the Arndale or Stadium store with your shirt and have it added for £8.

The shirt can have been bought at any point this season and can be from any retailer, not only City stores.

However, this can only be done in our Stadium and Arndale store."

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/fifa-world-champions-2023-badge-man-city-63838871

_v1a0042-enhanced-nr.jpg

looks so good. can't wait to get that printed on mine

(I got to be honest tho, FIFA is a bellend organisation almost as bad as uefa and I previously laughed at these but here we go lol)

_v1a0042-enhanced-nr.jpg

looks so good. can't wait to get that printed on mine

(I got to be honest tho, FIFA is a bellend organisation almost as bad as uefa and I previously laughed at these but here we go lol)
FIFA is if anything more corrupt than UEFA. It’s just that we don’t have direct grievances as City fans so tend not to get too worked up about it.
The last three FIFA presidents (Havelange, Blatter and Infantino) have been at the top for 50 years of some of the dodgiest dealings in sporting history.

"If you already own a 23/24 shirt and would like to add the badge only, you can visit the Arndale or Stadium store with your shirt and have it added for £8.

The shirt can have been bought at any point this season and can be from any retailer, not only City stores.

However, this can only be done in our Stadium and Arndale store."

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/fifa-world-champions-2023-badge-man-city-63838871

Thanks mate, I've never popped a badge on any of my shirts before, but this is a thing of beauty that needs to be applied. I'll join the queue at the stadium nowwwww :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.