World Champions badge. PL change of heart?

Wankers ;)
My favorite comment from the few pages of Scouse drivel I could stomach about City was regarding getting Copenhagen in the Round of 16:

“These bastards could go head first into a bag full of erect dicks and come out sucking on a pair of tits.”

Hilarious!

They are clearly “out there” conspiracy theorists who think we get favoritism and are allowed to cheat! The level of delusion is staggering!

Fake clickbait headline, the story is from talksport who found 3 tweets moaning about it and made a non story, does anyonenthing scousers realy caee or anyone else for that matter if we have some poxy patch on our kit

Liverpool were allowed to wear it butonly.one game amd chelsea also wore it but for four games, the rag were not allowed to wear it except in the FA Cup, all insrances weee part of shirt sponsorship rules which have been relaxed.

The biggest non story every written (this week)

but I suppose if it get some city and red scouse fans excited or vexed it does it's job

Even 1 Scouser complaining on social media is enough to get an online petition started.

My favorite comment from the few pages of Scouse drivel I could stomach about City was regarding getting Copenhagen in the Round of 16:

“These bastards could go head first into a bag full of erect dicks and come out sucking on a pair of tits.”

Hilarious!

They are clearly “out there” conspiracy theorists who think we get favoritism and are allowed to cheat! The level of delusion is staggering!
Unfortunately that delusion is fed by a compliant media that distorts truth at best but invents anti City news if none exists.

Never mind, let's get on with winning more trophies and leave them in their polarised state of mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.