World class players

No precise definition of word class in mind but do need to be capable of getting into most of the world's top sides and have performed at that level consistently over a significant period of time. On that basis I would go for:

Tevez
Kompany
Aguero
Yaya
Silva

Balo is nowhere near at this stage. He only performs in flashes and lets everyone down too often. I think he has the potential, though, along with Hart and Nasri.

Aguero
Silva
Tevez
Yaya<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 am --<br /><br />Hart isn't world class there are so many keepers better than him

dajd1984 said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Mancio said:
just out of curiosity. Hart would be a world player based on what?
He's regarded by many as one of the worlds top four keepers despite being at least 5 years from his prime.

How could I leave out Yaya! ;) 5 it is then...

But not Tevez?

I'd say Clichy is pretty close too.

You will have a tough time getting Clichy by anyone not from city. However, the truth is that there is a lack of exceptional left backs atm. So Clichy could be considered the top of an average bunch.

IMO, atm there really isn't any equivalent of Ashley Cole, or from the opposite side Alves and Maicon of years gone by.

Yaya & Tevez - There are very few players in the world who can do what they do week-in week-out, that's world class.

maps said:
Aguero
Silva
Tevez
Yaya

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 am --

Hart isn't world class there are so many keepers better than him

So many? I only count Casillas and Buffon as his superiors. He's on par with Neuer.

Aguero
Tevez
Silva
Yaya
Kompany
Hart

The rest of the squad can easily walk into any of the top four teams.

blink922 said:
maps said:
Aguero
Silva
Tevez
Yaya

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 am --

Hart isn't world class there are so many keepers better than him

So many? I only count Casillas and Buffon as his superiors. He's on par with Neuer.

I'm sorry but he is not on a par with Neuer but I would prefer him to Buffon.

Aguero
Silva
Tevez
Yaya

Hart is a good guy but he is not at same level with top class goalkeepers like Casillas and Buffon yet, but in a few years i hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.