Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
I reckon this is going to be off the scale. With City being the most-watched club team on US tv the demand for tickets for our matches will be pretty intense. Can see the tournament being a big success myself. I’m going for the final two weeks of the tournament and praying that we will still be involved!!
Who else is going?

I reckon this is going to be off the scale. With City being the most-watched club team on US tv the demand for tickets for our matches will be pretty intense. Can see the tournament being a big success myself. I’m going for the final two weeks of the tournament and praying that we will still be involved!!
Who else is going?
I am hoping to be there, started saving money last year.
Im not as confident as you so doing first part of tournament, really hope we are on the East or at worst West coast.

Planning to do the whole month. Hope it is feasible and can travel about a bit. My wife was looking forward to it then realised it was the world club cup and not the World Cup so now she isn’t so happy (esp. as she is a red - and a proper one, I.e. one that never goes and only watch’s them on TV if I remind her they are on….)

My dad lives in America these days so I’m certainly planning to make the trip over. It does depend slightly on where but I think this new format has legs

Have to weigh it up when it’s all finalised.

Trouble is, I had no problem bumming round places like Spain, France and Italy for best part of a month in my younger days for World Cups. Didn’t make a single booking. Just rocked up and played it by ear. Crashed here, crashed there. Sometimes just stayed out all night and didn’t crash anywhere.

But I’m too old for that shit now. I need nice hotels. And they don’t come cheap in most places. And certainly not in America.

I can’t even imagine how much you’d need to do the full month in reasonable comfort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.