Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

So does this mean that the annual one at Xmas will be binned? Can't see Fifa losing that nice little earner.
There is a new competition with a very similar format replacing that but the UEFA participant - Real Madrid this year, will now qualify directly for the final, so only one game. No idea where it will take place though (less than 5 months out).

I believe they're calling it the FIFA Intercontinental Cup.

So does this mean that the annual one at Xmas will be binned? Can't see Fifa losing that nice little earner.
Yeah mate
They’ve introduced a one off Fifa Intercontinental Cup match between the the winner of the UCL and all the other continental champions
The champions league winner get a bye to the final whereas the others have to qualify

There is a new competition with a very similar format replacing that but the UEFA participant - Real Madrid this year, will now qualify directly for the final, so only one game. No idea where it will take place though (less than 5 months out).

I believe they're calling it the FIFA Intercontinental Cup.
Beat me to it didn’t see this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.