Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

I reckon this is going to be off the scale. With City being the most-watched club team on US tv the demand for tickets for our matches will be pretty intense. Can see the tournament being a big success myself. I’m going for the final two weeks of the tournament and praying that we will still be involved!!
Who else is going?
No idea why but on here everyone calls it
World Club Cup.
The name of that FIFA format is "Club World Cup",
the world cup for clubs.

Could someone please correct the thread title?

Probably going for ten days for the first few games. Don’t really want to risk booking for the knockout stages in case we don’t make it through. Done a lot of the West coast already so I’m hoping it’s New York, Florida, Boston and Texas. Ideally New York and Texas for me.

The name of that FIFA format is "Club World Cup"
Funny that when the dippers won it, the "Club" word disappeared completely, with the media and their fans over-egging Plopp's achievements.

bKnQ1aE.gif

Was reading about it a few days ago. Expected to be based in the East as the West has another competition going on at the same time.

Went to Jeddah and plan to go for part of it when details are confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.