World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Stones, Walker, Sterling, Kompany and De Bruyne will probably all be rested.

Delph will probably start.

Think both sides will put out 2nd teams.

Don't think you're remembered for 3rd or 4th, just getting beat in the semi's.

Lukaku will play at least some of it, as the Golden Boot is there still.
Delph yes, Walker definitely not, Stone probably not.
Kompany might as it's coming to an end for him.

Yes! Well said

It aint rocket science is it Pam...No surprise that the social media hate he has recieved is from those that have no understanding of the modern game. Even the muppet called the moose on talksport has back tracked and just tweeted saying Raz was fantastic and was taken off too early

Earlier in the day he was shouting for him to be dropped

Ian Abrahams -
40m
I must put it out there, I thought Sterling was terrific tonight and thought he was bought off too early, it’s a positive to admit when you’re wrong, occasionally

Does that not just demonstrate there are more rags and dippers than anyone else? On that basis, it can’t really be a surprise? The real surprise is that he’s scored higher than Rashford, although that probably won’t be true when all the piss heads get home and start voting!
Sterling,Pickford,Maguire, Stones were the pick of the bunch. Sterling played well what is it that the public aren't seeing. As others have said why aren't Ali and Kane getting peters. Kane squares that pass to sterling first half and there through. Why is he not on the end of criticism. Don't understand it, no I do understand just growing more and more pissed off with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.