World Cup 2018 | 17th June Matches | Next Game: Brazil vs Switzerland, KO 19:00 (BST)

He had hold of his arm. He let go then Jesus left it late to go down. He could have pulled off a shot.

Let's remember it's a mans game and its modern day fans who scream "contact" "contact" every 5 seconds who will kill the sport.
So when Deli Alley or 'Arry Cane next fall over because someone in the crowd sneezes and the ref gives a penalty, I presume you'll NOT say "but there was contact so it was correct decision"?
;-)

Every time Neymar got the ball Switzerland doubled up on him, committed a foul and stopped play, cutting off Brazil’s progress and killing their momentum. Surely they would have been better served pulling him off, playing Coutinho and Willian wide and Jesus and Firmino up front. If only National coaches had the balls to make the big decisions.

It's a balancing act. We don't want it to become a none contact sport but equally we don't want to allow all the flair players to just be kicked off the pitch all game.
I know what you're saying but Neymar was going down like a tonne of bricks all game, whether anticipating a foul or influencing the ref. Very selfish display from him today

the most selfish player in world football ever is a world class player ,and probably in the top players ever in the world(spit)
I don't know if you mean Messi or Ronaldo but Neymar is not in the same league as either of those two. He still has a lot to prove at the top level.

Every time Neymar got the ball Switzerland doubled up on him, committed a foul and stopped play, cutting off Brazil’s progress and killing their momentum. Surely they would have been better served pulling him off, playing Coutinho and Willian wide and Jesus and Firmino up front. If only National coaches had the balls to make the big decisions.

Pulling him off...always gets me

" Surely they would have been better served pulling him off,"
Illegal in Putin's Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.