World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

I was so relieved that Salah was playing. I mean who wouldn't be desperate and giddy about a Egyptian fella turning out for Egypt.

On a separate note, why's Shatov not playing? Wasn't he the best player since Salah???
Not even in the squad mate, must be injured. It's ruined the world cup for me if so, been looking forward to seeing Shatov confirm his status as the greatest of all time by lifting the world cup on home soil.

Is Danny Murphy in a consenting and meaningful relationship with Salah? Proper wankfest. Salah Salah Salah.........very touching.

All this shirt pulling is so obvious and was supposed to be being stamped out. All they needed to do was give a pen or two at the start of the comp to stop them doing it. They've missed the boat now and everybody is at it.

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.