World Cup 2018 | 1st July | R16: Spain vs Russia, KO 15:00 (BST)

Have you shook your fist at them yet? Always works.

No.

It's ridiculous really I know, that I would doubt the integrity of match officials when watching every move Otamendi for example, makes & deciding whether he's committed an offence. It will be right I'm sure.

Of course they will not pull him up more than they do his Utd or Liverpool counterparts.

And of course we now know that many of the decisions we have had against us in the past were correct anyhow, as basiically there are no set rules as proven by identical incidents on video having opposite decisions. Every incident has two correct outcomes & we should let the refs do exactly what they feel like.

And if we get a bit shit on, who cares ?

This is exactly what will happen, and unfortunately, you will be able to resurrect it in two years time and say I told you so.

I actually know this will happen, as do you & plenty of others, which is horrible.

My hope is that the rags will be too worried that it might be 'fair' that they will scupper it.

But I recon they will just apply loads of negative pressure until they receive assurances it will be fine. Then it will be much worse than when Ferguson was around.

I wonder if Silva will retire from international football? He's won it all at that level.

I wonder if Silva will retire from international football? He's won it all at that level.
He was really poor today, though being asked to play in a position that waste’s your god given talent dosen’t help, & how spain paid the price for it

Another point on the VAR non-penalty:

Kilbane on commentary on watching it back: "definite penalty".

On the VAR decision: " I though that was a penalty".

So, during commentary Kilbane thought it was a contentious decision, although he did shut up about it very quickly afterwards. After the game in the studio, not a peep out of Linekar and Co. Perfectly happy to show the handball again which led to the Russian penalty (fair enough), but no mention of the non-penalty. Surely you would think they might even discuss it; even in passing?

Almost like they seemed fearful of saying what they thought, or maybe it was an editorial decision. Very odd, as we all know that if it had been any other team, it would have been given a fair bit more post match analysis.

Egypt would have won it though if the 26th best player in the world had been fit for the first game before looking fit for 3 weeks in the second game 4 days later despite the rest of the team being shite. They're having a replica trophy made for the 'fair' trophy room at Klanfield now to go with that premier league trophy they got when Maureen broke the rules by defending and playing on the counter and the European trophies they got when Sevilla and Madrid cheated by being better at football.
The Golden Boot's a lot more prestigious than the Premier League title anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.