World Cup Final..... BBC or ITV??

In the pub, so probably BBC but I think Adrian Chiles has been very good, a proper fan. Lineker is too smug for my liking (and hates City.)

I liked it when Chiles had Southgate and Chris Coleman on, and they were talking about penalty shoot-outs. Chiles said something about changing the subject for Gareth's sake, and Coleman put his arm around Southgate and said "Come on now, isn't it about time you let him live it down? Just because he let the entire nation down?"

lancs blue said:
Any channel where Clive Tyldesley isn't.

On 68 minutes last night was saying that Holland looked poor, lacked ideas, lacked desire and there was no 'umph' in their play. Then on 74 minutes - after Holland went 3-1 up - he said that the Dutch manager had Holland really looking really good, playing with really effective tactics and have a real chance of beating whoever they face in the final!

Make yer bleedin' mind up Tydsley! He's really gone downhill since the 5-1 derby commentary video!! ;)

BBC deffo.

How crap was it last night without having a summariser as well? Just Clive Tyldesley, on his own, for 90 minutes. Crapola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.