World Cup Final..... BBC or ITV??

KentBlue said:
Definitely the Beeb. Not because of the pundits, but that there's NO ADVERTS!

agree with this completely, both channels have their numpties presenting but the adverts are even more annoying.

even though hansen is the biggest prick of the lot i'll be watching on bbc. i used to work with a relative of his a couple of years back and even she said he was a knob!

Lineker v Chiles - BBC
Dixon v Southgate - ITV
Hansen v Keegan - ITV
Seedorf v Davids - BBC
Lawrenson v Beglin --- I cannot pick one over the other. They are both knobheads.
thingy bob v Tyldesley - BBC
Shearer v Townsend - BBC

No Adverts v Possibly missing another goal for a Hyundai ad - BBC

BBC FOR ME

Robinhosthumb! said:
mat said:
BBC with 5live commentary.

Will that be with the little Irish Orc Alan Green? What a tosser he is ;(.

He is a tosser but at least him and waddle don't hold back if it's shit.

BBC for deffo. Just hate adverts all the time. Immediately after starting, and that going for an advert break after the national anthems is an utter disgrace.

And what about the other day Tyldsley on his own with NO co commentator. Surely they could have got someone? That was pathetic...

Lancashire Blue said:
BBC for deffo. Just hate adverts all the time. Immediately after starting, and that going for an advert break after the national anthems is an utter disgrace.

And what about the other day Tyldsley on his own with NO co commentator. Surely they could have got someone? That was pathetic...

Beglin was too hungover according to the grauniad.

BBC every time, ITV is a channel for semi-retarded mungrels (or Man Utd fans as they call them).

struggled to listen to either tbh, chiles is unbearable and i think shearer has talked himself out of any managers jobs by talking soft and sitting on the fence. seedorf talks sense though.
Wonder who will be the com's side kick, Mark Bright? Chris Coleman? Jim beglan? or the ultra charismatic Mick McCarthy? What a choice.
At least we know it wont be Robbie Earle, but you can buy offical replica kits and tickets from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.