World Cup Final - Spain v Holland [Merged]

Re: World Cup Final - Spain v Holland

Nice to see Nige didn't dive on the floor and stay down for 5 mins after that raised boot near his face.

Still laughing over De Jong not getting a red haha

The game is going tit for tat, and the pace of it is slowing as the fouls start flying in.

The problem, is that both teams are playing ridiculously narrow. For Spain, this is expected, as they usually pass right through teams, but the Netherlands are kicking the shit out of them in the centre and frustating them.

The Netherlands need to use their wide strength in Kuyt (who is basically playing as a Wing Back at present) and Robben, instead of giving the ball to Van Persie who is getting crowded because Busquets and Alonso are sat so deep.

This is basically Inter vs Barca again, and the Netherlands will win it purely because they'll stop Spain playing.

this is ment to be a final..but that half was boring.
hope there is a couple of goals in the second half.

Re: Lucky Nigel

Best defensive midfielder in the history of the club, shows the arrogance our fanbase is getting when people can call De Jong - World Cup finalist and effective part of Holland's road to said final - an average player!

Re: Lucky Nigel

I thought I might as well post a pic of it! :D

_48321583_009786478-1.jpg

haha that nigel de jong tackle had me in tears.. what a hero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.