World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

I love Fernandinho but for me I would really like to see Colombia go through as it would be nice to potentially see a new name on the trophy, plus Colombia have entertained me in this World Cup whilst Brazil haven't.

I honestly don't know what to make of the Germany team, they have have a great midfield and a pretty decent defence but they lack great fullbacks and don't have a top class striker.

jacksonking112 said:
I love Fernandinho but for me I would really like to see Colombia go through as it would be nice to potentially see a new name on the trophy, plus Colombia have entertained me in this World Cup whilst Brazil haven't.

I honestly don't know what to make of the Germany team, they have have a great midfield and a pretty decent defence but they lack great fullbacks and don't have a top class striker.
What are you talking about? colombia are already out of the tournament....

jacksonking112 said:

Must try harder.

jacksonking112 said:

Germany v Brazil

Holland v Argentina

Now, if you can even make Colombia out of the letters of the semi final teams, you are a better man than me... !

MCFC-alan88 said:
jacksonking112 said:

Must try harder.

Rip Van Winkle syndrome.

Blue Til Death said:
jacksonking112 said:

Germany v Brazil

Holland v Argentina

Now, if you can even make Colombia out of the letters of the semi final teams, you are a better man than me... !

If Colombia appoint Van Gruel as their coach tomorrow, they'll be reinstated at the expense of the Dutch and it will be hailed as a tactical masterstroke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.