World Cup Semi FinalS

jamesha said:
Absolutely made up for the City lads especially Zaba.

They will need to seriously improve though to give the Jerries a game

they will be well pumped up for the final anything can happen but the Germans must be fav to win it

I wonder if they win the WC whether Zaba can bring to to the Etihad to display before a game?

Just imagine parading it before the derby! or pref afterwards after their annual tonking. We could even let Van Gaal have a close look at it!

pikku said:
Van gaal tactical genius blah blah this that,serves them right ...buhahahaha..I can't stop laughing..
Crimson Clive is doing his best, isn't he? they've overachieved, Van Gaal heads to Manchester with his reputation enhanced etc. They played well once (Spain), were disciplined against Chile, and crap against Australia, Mexico and Costa Rica. Very average tonight.

The only thing he has done of note was the Krul substitution. Wasn't a brave move, at all, as he couldn't possibly lose. He just sent Krul on with the instruction to be as unsporting as possible - he'll fit the rags like a fucking glove.

TCIB said:
stony said:
But.....but.......but...........but Adrian Chiles told me Vadge was a penalty shoot out genius.

Fuck off Holland, Fuck off Van Rapist, Fuck off that ugly c**t from the Goonies and Fuck off Van Gaal, you ugly long faced, shit haired c**t.

Am i to understand your not to keen on the aesthetic relief Van Gaal's face produces?
It's that ugly that if I was blind it would scare my hands.

Game too far for the Dutch. Robben was too tired to do anything today and without him the Dutch could do nothing.

All this plays into the German hands. They have played a day earlier and have not had to go to extra time. Hard to see them not beating the Argentinians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.