World Cup Semi FinalS

I noticed Tiago Silva was crying afterwards, serves himself right blocking the 'keeper in the quarter final

Also, I wonder what the PSG forums are making of Luiz's performance? I imagine this place would be in meltdown if we'd just spent 50mil on a liability

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
MihaiCity said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Martin Keown
"Neuer is head and shoulders above any other keeper"

TWAT!

he is the best GK in the world atm..if you don't believe it then stop watching foottball
I completely agree with Keown's statement but was it a dig at Joe's hair product................
Its not the same when you have to explain yourself sha la is it, some dont get it do they?
Keep up Mihai for fuck sake.

Tbilisi said:
paulchapo said:
The Germans wereas good and professional as Brazil were bad and unprofessional.Still hard to like the buggers though isn't it,as much as i admire them?

I like Germans I must admit......most polite people I know when I travel.

Spot on the Germans.

One of the few European nations that treat the British with a bit of respect.

BigOscar said:
Ray78 said:
I wouldn't fancy Argentina's or the Dutch defence's against Germany.
I would, it's not like they were great going forwards, there were just massive holes to exploit. As long as the back 4 stay in position, Argetina would be fine imo. Almost all the goals were the result of staggeringly poor defending

Not taking away from Germany, but the defeat is all Brazils doing...How can a team have the ball passed around them in their own box? they were awful, Luiz and Marcelo in particular.

hopefully it's Argentina in the Final
Who have a lot more disciplined defence and Mascherano in front of them to boot. They keep the ball well to and don't have their CB and LB trying to play as CFs

Netherlands..well just fuck the Netherlands

01MANC said:
The rags should put a bid in for Fred.

Worst Brazil forward to ever start a game...by some distance. surely?

Can't help but feel sorry for him. They like a good boo, they've been doing it in all games.

01MANC said:
The rags should put a bid in for Fred.

Worst Brazil forward to ever start a game...by some distance. surely?

Possibly, however, it is a toss of a coin of a coin between Fred and Serginho - the 1982 stand in for the injured Careca.

Blue Punter said:
Tbilisi said:
paulchapo said:
The Germans wereas good and professional as Brazil were bad and unprofessional.Still hard to like the buggers though isn't it,as much as i admire them?

I like Germans I must admit......most polite people I know when I travel.

Spot on the Germans.

One of the few European nations that treat the British with a bit of respect.

I was not having a pop at them as a nation but their football team. I know they have to win the game but to rub it in like that to a team hosting the tournament when the game was won,well i didn't like it anyway.Us against the rags is understandable but a bit of compassion wouldn't have gone amiss in this instance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.