World Cup Semi FinalS

Reports that Argentina club doctor has passed Aguero fit to play. Unlikely to start as he can't do the full 90 mins.

Possibly come off the bench if needed.

Humiliating performance by brazil.Neymar must thank that guy who injured him,what an escape for him from being scapegoated.lucky boy.

Fred's heat map for the match, I know they kicked off a good few times but fucking hell..

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/08/article-2685130-1F7DEEE400000578-464_634x455.jpg[/bigimg]

greasedupdeafguy said:
MSP said:
blue underpants said:
Saggers on talkshite, ''Fernandinho worst international player iv seen'' or words to that effect, didn't quite catch it

He was shit for most of tournament tbh.
He was excellent against cameroon and colombia

Was looking Mexico vs Croatia so can't say about Cameroon one. I'm not sure I'd call his performance vs Colombia as excellent though.

MSP said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
MSP said:
He was shit for most of tournament tbh.
He was excellent against cameroon and colombia

Was looking Mexico vs Croatia so can't say about Cameroon one. I'm not sure I'd call his performance vs Colombia as excellent though.
He was sent out by Scolari to do a job. He did his job. I personally dislike what he was sent out to do but I lay that at the feet of Scolari.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.