World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

jimharri said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
karen7 said:

You have to remember with Jim as well, all those pics of Holly Willoughby have effected his mind (and his eyesight!!)
Nowt wrong with my eyssibyhl.

I still think you are our leading pervert mate, nearly 50,000 posts and most of them of young ladies. Good work. Although Billybonds is showing good form and has to be the best newcomer in this regard.

I reckon Jorge Sampaoli is going to be be a very in demand manager after the World Cup, he seems very tactically aware, plays good football, and his unusual but fresh system of play seems to be a breath of fresh air even if it does seem influenced by Marcelo Bielsa.

I can see a La Liga team taking him on.

Argentina have got some cracking managers at the moment in Bielsa, Simeone, Pochettino and Sampaoli .

karen7 said:
karen7 said:

You have to remember with Jim as well, all those pics of Holly Willoughby have effected his mind (and his eyesight!!)

She has got nice...............teeth

Very nice.... teeth

2hgeq84.jpg

karen7 said:

She has got nice...............teeth

Very nice.... teeth

2hgeq84.jpg

I can understand why Jim is so enameled... Err, enamored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.