World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
karen7 said:
You have to remember with Jim as well, all those pics of Holly Willoughby have effected his mind (and his eyesight!!)

She has got nice...............teeth

Very nice.... teeth

2hgeq84.jpg

Save some for me lads.

karen7 said:
karen7 said:

You have to remember with Jim as well, all those pics of Holly Willoughby have effected his mind (and his eyesight!!)

Clearly it was the teeth that clinched her a spot on daytime television, as it certainly wasn't her towering intellect.
I have seen more in depth interviews with Mister Maker on CBeebies.
What the good lord forgot to give in brains was clearly over compensated by his boob allocation.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
karen7 said:

Clearly it was the teeth that clinched her a spot on daytime television, as it certainly wasn't her towering intellect.
What the good lord forgot to give in brains was clearly over compensated by his boob allocation.

Towering intellect, thats why we love looking at picture of her...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
karen7 said:

I watch her most mornings,she is ok,very natural and has a laugh when she mucks up
Phil schofield tends to ask the more serious questions and it works perfectly

Serious question. Are the Spanish retiring Xavi?

Woo.... Torres scored

KiLP12 said:
Please let Fernandinho play tonight.

Pretty sure he will, Brazil have 3 players with 1 yellow card away from a 1 match ban and i'm sure one of them is paulinho or luiz gustavo.

MCFC1993 said:
KiLP12 said:
Please let Fernandinho play tonight.

Pretty sure he will, Brazil have 3 players with 1 yellow card away from a 1 match ban and i'm sure one of them is paulinho or luiz gustavo.
Paulinho needs to go home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.