World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

AdamoTheGreat said:
LINE-UP: Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva (c), David Luiz, Marcelo, Hulk, Paulinho, Fred, Neymar, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo

*sigh*

Scolari is an idiot. Not just because he refuses to play Fernandinho, but because he actually thinks Paulinho is the best midfielder to play in that system. Or that Hulk has done anything to deserve to be included in that starting eleven.

As said many times, at least Fernandinho will be fresh for next season.

SebastianBlue said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
LINE-UP: Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva (c), David Luiz, Marcelo, Hulk, Paulinho, Fred, Neymar, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo

*sigh*

Scolari is an idiot. Not just because he refuses to play Fernandinho, but because he actually thinks Paulinho is the best midfielder to play in that system. Or that Hulk has done anything to deserve to be included in that starting eleven.

As said many times, at least Fernandinho will be fresh for next season.

I guess Fernandinho who helped City win the title just sucks. It hurts me to see him not playing. This is his dream to play for Brazil in the World Cup and part of the reason why he joined City. Shame he doesn't get his chance as he's better than all of the midfielders in their squad. If he was in any other team, he would be a clear starter and it's just that Scolari has his favourites. What a player he is and I can't believe he doesn't start.

My problem is, he was brilliant for Brasil in the friendlies leading up to the WC. I fucking hope Paulinho gets sent off or booked so Fernandinho has to come in. Fuck off Scolari you kiss arse.

sir peace frog said:
dcj said:
sir peace frog said:
what channel is it on,itv seem to be showing brasil v Cameroon
Itv4
cheers didn't spot it when I was going through the tv guide on my telly
For germans it is on einsfestival or channel 173 on my tv. the unimportant brazilian game is on channel 1 (ARD)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.